At some phase of college life, you will surely notice an argument between the Entrepreneur and The Engineers of who being the most elite of both. If the engineers are the realist and the entrepreneurs are dreamers in that contrast Saad Bin Tarique, a software engineer quoted that, “If dreamers are incomplete without the realists then the realists would also be in vain without the dreamers.” The roles played by both of them:-
1. Entrepreneurs create the concept – Engineers builds the concept.
– An entrepreneur is a visionary person, an entrepreneur can forecast trends and create new product ideas and concepts which might be tough for the engineer to do, as they will do is by guessing, the entrepreneur will do it by calculations. Once the entrepreneur builds the concept, he surely has to hunt for an engineer with relevant skills, without him, the entrepreneur’s idea is the picture of the clouds. The engineer might also ask for the partnership in the profits when the concept is really good.
2. Entrepreneurs are the minds – Engineers are the body.
– An entrepreneur has a great mind of management, they have professionally trained their mind to achieve the best and overcome the worst. Engineers are skilled in building. They build the picture the entrepreneur has seen. Engineers and Entrepreneurs both in singular form to be like an unused brick. One needs each other to achieve whatever they want.
“If dreamers are incomplete without the realists then the realists would also be in vain without the dreamers.”
3. Entrepreneurs are risk takers – Engineers are professional attempt makers.
– Entrepreneurs are swaggers. They love to play with the risk factor by their gut of decision making. But, it might be less resourceful for the entrepreneur to try one concept for multiple attempts to avoid loss of finance. But an engineer knows how to work with a prototype to reach the desired goal. They break, recycle, build and repeat creating a product till its final. They are jugglers.
4. Entrepreneurs are street smart. – Engineers are Lab Smart.
– Entrepreneurs are professional street smart people. They know how to acquire a profitable deal. The entrepreneur is trained on the psychology of the market, they are aware of every opportunity. The engineers know how to transform a deal into a physical formation. The engineer maps all back end and front end element of the product. They make the deal launch ready for the entrepreneur.
5. Uplifted Souls – Stress Taking Experts.
– Whatever worst the time maybe. The entrepreneur will stick a smile on his face. Entrepreneurs uplifts motivate himself and keeps on motivating others. Ignoring all the Hard Times they are going through, they keep progressing. The engineers can work for hours on a single task. They have dynamic focus level. They can perform tasks sequentially and continue working taking all the stress for hours like a PRO!