Sarcasm couldn’t be any better. Neither politicians and other so-called great leader can’t come up with such sarcastic lines. Everyday drama in the society surely picks your attention and the posts on this page will say it all. The Bombay High Court Facebook Page has come up with all sorts of true theories blended into a sarcasm content. And it is something entertaining.
This Bombay High Court Facebook Page Is Killing It with Sarcasm
There are many pages on Facebook pages which are promoting humorous content in their own style to make their content viral and effective. But, the best thing about this page is that they are interpreting the daily life situations in the most sarcastic and humorous way.
If you are too frustrated with the dramas of the society. Then this is the place where you must visit. We, Indian friends, are in habit of “Jab Tak bezzati dil per nahi lagegi tab tak sudharenge nahi”.
However, let the post of this page explain it all and I am sure you won’t stop laughing after reading these lines:
1. Just when it clicked your mind, how to spend the Valentine’s Day being single.
2. Ask the engineers about pain, and they will tell you, “Dard kis dinosaur ki naam hai?!” but don’t ask them what are they doing after completing engineering.
3. The next time you meet a couple who tells you their love story in detail. You know where to send them.
4. No matter what songs and melody come. This melody will be a platinum memory for all of us.
5. Jugaad can’t be any better nor it can be any lousy. The next time someone tells you to go to hell. Visit a hostel. The best thing is, it is the hell you will never want to leave. It’s memory-packed.
6. When you realize that “Harry Puttar and Rahasya Ki Taikhana” is the next upcoming movie. Starring: KK, Om Swami, and Leonardo Di Caprio.
No, It’s Not Over Yet!! The Bombay High Court Facebook Page came up with more of it below!!!
7. When the society goes crazy about the fact that divorce means, “Why should girls have all the fun?”
8. Remember the long queue, that tiring day and that wasted time at last. When most ATMs told you these lines during the demonetization.
9. Blame the quality of the common sense of few people who don’t understand the difference between Entertainment, Politics, and Reality.
10. Just like most people changed their mind when they reached Rajiv Chowk Metro Station on Tuesday evening.
11. When you have contributed in the World Laughter Championship. But, you took all those jokes seriously.
12. I almost forgot that we too have the weapon of mass destruction.
13. If you think you got it in you. Go try it. Don’t complain us later.
You can follow them both on Facebook and Twitter with their social media handle @